Drift diving can be relaxing and exhilarating. The course teaches you how to enjoy going with the flow as you use ocean currents to glide along.
The PADI Drift Diver Specialty course teaches you how to enjoy going with the flow as you scuba dive down rivers and use ocean currents to glide along. It feels like flying – except that you’re underwater using scuba equipment. Drift diving can be relaxing and exhilarating at the same time.
Along with drift diving techniques and procedures, you’ll:
– Receive an introduction to drift diving equipment – floats, lines and reels
– Get an overview of aquatic currents – causes and effects
– Practice with buoyancy control, navigation, and communication during two drift dives.
– Learn techniques for staying close to a buddy or together as a group as you float with the current
Count on 1 full day diving to complete this course.Book your course Contact us
Drift Diver eLearning
– Including 2 dives
– Traditional $249 with manual
– Prices per person per course, including PADI certification and training material, not including dive gear and air
– PADI eLearning registration must be through VIP Diving to get the stated rate.
– PADI eLearning registration fee not included