One of the Bonaire Marine Park rules is ‘Personal control: have the knowledge and the skills to make sure you don’t damage any undersea environment’. A perfect reason to join our PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy (PPB) Specialty Course in Bonaire!
Excellent buoyancy control is what defines skilled scuba divers. You’ve seen them underwater. They glide effortlessly, use less air and ascend, descend or hover almost as if by thought. They more easily observe aquatic life without disturbing their surroundings. You can achieve this, too. The PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty course improves the buoyancy skills you learned as a new diver and elevates them to the next level.
During two scuba dives, you’ll learn how to:
– Determine the exact weight you need, so you’re not too light or too heavy.
– Trim your weight system and scuba gear so you’re perfectly balanced in the water.
– Streamline to save energy, use air more efficiently and move more smoothly through the water.
– Hover effortlessly in any position – vertical or horizontal
Count on one full day for this course.Book your course Contact us
Peak Performance Buoyancy eLearning
– Including 2 dives
– Traditional $249 with manual
– Prices per person per course, including PADI certification and training material, not including dive gear and air
– PADI eLearning registration must be through VIP Diving to get the stated rate.
– PADI eLearning registration fee not included