Fine-tune your underwater observation skills and learn to use your compass more accurately.
Be the scuba diver everyone wants to follow because you know where you are and where you’re going. The PADI Underwater Navigator course fine-tunes your observation skills and teaches you to more accurately use your compass underwater. If you like challenges with big rewards, take this course and have fun finding your way.
You’ll learn the tools of the trade, including navigation using natural clues and by following compass headings. During three scuba dives, you’ll practice:
– Methods to estimate distance underwater
– Compass navigation while making at least five turns
– Marking or relocating a submerged object or position from the surface
– Underwater map making
Count on 1 or 1.5 days to complete this course.Book your course Contact us
Underwater Navigator eLearning
– Including 3 dives
– Traditional $ 329 with manual
– Prices per person per course, including PADI certification and training material, not including dive gear and air
– PADI eLearning registration must be through VIP Diving to get the stated rate.
– PADI eLearning registration fee not included