Are you interested in history and enhancing your scuba skills? Bring more excitement into your diving by visiting the coolest wrecks on the planet. We have an amazing wreck in Bonaire, called the ‘Hilma Hooker’, where we conduct the PADI Wreck Diver Specialty!
This exciting course consists of a short knowledge development session and 4 open water dives
During four scuba dives, you’ll learn:
– Safety considerations for navigating & exploring wrecks
– Surveying & mapping wrecks
– Techniques for penetrating the wrecks (while using lines & reels)
– Techniques to avoid kicking up silt or disturbing the wreck and its inhabitants.
For doing this course you’ll need, besides your basic scuba gear: dive light, slate, compass, line & reel.
If you’re at least 15 years old and have earned a PADI Adventure Diver certification or higher, you can enroll in the Wreck Diver Specialty course
Count on 2 full days of diving to complete this course.Book your course Contact us
Wreck Diver eLearning
– Including 4 dives
– Traditional $379 with manual
– Prices per person per course, including PADI certification and training material, not including dive gear and air
– PADI eLearning registration must be through VIP Diving to get the stated rate.
– PADI eLearning registration fee not included