Words or even pictures will not do justice to the exceptional fluorescence you see while UV night diving. You truly have to experience this for yourself! During this course you will learn to independently plan and execute safe and enjoyable UV night dives, so you can go on your own whenever you want.
With a special blue light and filter visors, certain marine life will absorb parts of the blue light and emit a different color in return.
VIP Diving is a pioneer in the field of recreational UV night diving. That’s why VIP Diving developed the PADI Distinctive Specialty ‘UV Night Diver’.
In this course you will learn:
– Planning and organizing for UV night diving safely
– Developing procedures and techniques involved in using ultraviolet or ‘blue’ dive lights
– Recognizing fluorescent marine life while UV night diving
– Avoiding disturbing delicate marine life while UV night diving
– Safely entering and exiting in different types of UV night diving conditions
There is a short theory session followed by one open water dive.
|UV Night Diver Specialty Including 1 dive||$129|
Prices per person per course. Including PADI certification and training material, not including dive gear and air.