UV Night Diver
Words or even pictures will not do justice to the exceptional fluorescence you see while UV night diving. You truly have to experience this for yourself! During this course you will learn to independently plan and execute safe and enjoyable UV night dives, so you can go on your own whenever you want on Bonaire or elsewhere.
Learn a new way to explore the night
With a special blue light and mask filter or with a true UV light, certain marine life will absorb parts of the blue light and emit a different color in return.
VIP Diving is a pioneer in the field of recreational UV night diving on Bonaire. That’s why VIP Diving developed the PADI Distinctive Specialty ‘UV Night Diver’.
In this course you will learn:
- Planning and organizing for UV night diving safely
- Developing procedures and techniques involved in using ultraviolet or ‘blue’ dive lights
- Recognizing fluorescent marine life while UV night diving
- Avoiding disturbing delicate marine life while UV night diving
- Safely entering and exiting in different types of UV night diving conditions
- 12 Years Old
- A PADI Open Water Diver *
- Previous Night Diving Experience
* Or qualifying certification from another training organization