Scuba tanks alongside of the diver offer more flexibility and better streamlining options. Learn about the many benefits of diving with a sidemount configuration.
During this course you’ll learn about the many benefits of diving with a sidemount configuration. The course focuses on the techniques you need for diving safely with a sidemount configuration. During one confined water and three open water scuba dives you’ll learn how to:
– Properly assemble and configure sidemount scuba diving equipment
– Trim your weight system and sidemount gear so you’re perfectly balanced in the water
– Be neutral buoyant in sidemount
– Manage gas by switching second stages as planned
– Respond correctly to potential problems when sidemount diving
– Share long-hose gas under water
– Entry and exit shallow water and deep water
Count on 2 full days of diving to complete this course.
|Sidemount Diver Specialty Including 4 dives (1 confined water, 3 open water)||$329|
Prices per person per course. Including PADI certification and training material, not including dive gear and air.