VIP Diving Bonaire has implemented various COVID-19related protocols to keep you and our staff safe.
- Maintain a social distance of 1.5m with staff and guests.
- Social distancing protocols apply to all aspects of the business.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located at all entry points. Please use hand sanitizer or wash your hands any time you enter.
- Do not touch items that belong to other guests or staff members.
- Classrooms will be disinfected every morning.
- Defog can be purchased for personal use. Spitting is not allowed in masks.
- If you are not feeling well or are showing signs/symptoms, please inform VIP diving through email or phone call.
- Sanitize hands before analyzing tanks at the Air and Nitrox stations. A hand sanitizing station will be available in the drive-thru.
- Guests should only touch the tanks they are taking with them.
- Keep a 1.5m distance while in the drive-thru.
Gear / Retail Protocols
- Masks for sale: Guests should have a staff member present for a mask try-on. Staff members will place masks used for fitting aside in a “quarantine” box and properly disinfect them before hanging them on display.
Rinse Area Protocols
- All staff and guests are required to follow the new rinse tank protocols for all gear (rental or owned).
- Step 1 – Disinfect all masks, snorkels, mouthpieces, and BCD oral inflator (if used) in the disinfectant solution (VIP blue box) for 5 minutes.
- Step 2 – Rinse gear in the appropriate rinse tanks labeled with yellow rocks.
- Gear storage is at each person’s own risk. Please do not move or touch someone else’s gear.
- If you do not want to follow the rinse tank protocols, gear should be taken home.