PADI Gas Blender
Being a gas blender is a key job at a busy PADI Dive Center or Resort. This course teaches you how to blend enriched air nitrox and/or helium-based gases using one or more blending methods.
The PADI Enriched Air Diver course is the most popular diver specialty course and the number of technical divers is on the rise, which means that lots of scuba divers want enriched air and other mixed gas blends. The Blender courses teach you to blend enriched air nitrox and helium-blend gases using one or more blending methods.
The PADI Nitrox Blender course will train you as a qualified nitrox blender, allowing you to provide nitrox gas mixes to appropriately certified divers. As a PADI Trimix Blender, you will be trained to competently blend enriched air Nitrox and helium-blend gases including Trimix using one or more blending methods, allowing you to provide Nitrox, Trimix & other helium-blend gas mixes to appropriately certified divers.
What You Will Learn
- Blend Enriched Air Nitrox and/or helium blends including Trimix within one percent of the target mix
- List the advantages & disadvantages of different blending methods
- Explain the potential hazards related to handling oxygen and how to manage those hazards
- Explain and/or demonstrate the steps for oxygen cleaning equipment & cleaning procedures
- Describe the requirements for oxygen service
NOTE: TecRec Gas Blender and Trimix Gas Blender are two different courses, but TecRec Trimix Gas Blender includes the Nitrox Blender course.Book your course Contact us