PADI Tec 45
The PADI Tec 45 course is the second level of training in the PADI Tec Deep training program. You’ll extend your depth limit to 145ft/45m and learn to plan & execute repetitive decompression dives using a single stage/decompression cylinder. It puts you in a complete tec diving rig. You’ll also make accelerated decompression dives using nitrox or pure oxygen.
The PADI Tec 45 course is typically conducted over 3 days with classroom & practical application sessions each morning, followed by training dives at local dive sites. The final training dive is a planned decompression dive with accelerated decompression.
This is a course where you’ll rise to the challenge and make the commitment to become a technical diver. A PADI Tec 45 diver will learn:
- Make single and repetitive dives to a maximum depth of 145ft/45m
- Use a single decompression gas of nitrox or 100% oxygen to accelerate decompression.
- Planning turn points and accounting for environmental variables
- Emergency Procedures
- Team Diving Techniques
- How to accelerate decompression
- Decompressing in currents and the use of drift kits
NOTE: The PADI Tec 45 course is conducted in full technical diving gear.Book your course Contact us
|PADI Tec 45 (Training Only) – Tec Deep Crew Pak sold separately||$539.00|
PADI Tec 45 (Inclusive)
– Tec Deep Crew Pak sold separately
– Main and Deco Cylinders Included
– All gases included
- Certified as a PADI Tec 40 diver or a qualifying certification from another training organization
- Certified as a PADI Rescue Diver or provide a qualifying certification from another training organization … students who meet this prerequisite through a qualifying certification must provide proof of training in CPR & First Aid within the previous two years
- Minimum age 18
- Minimum of at least 50 logged dives with at least 12 dives using enriched air (nitrox) deeper than 60ft/18m and at least 6 dives deeper than 100ft/30m (with or without nitrox)
- Physician approved medical clearance