PADI Tec Sidemount
The PADI Tec Sidemount course is designed to refine your recreational sidemount diving skills and add the procedures & techniques that you’ll need to conduct technical dives in a sidemount gear configuration, including your main tanks and two or more deco/stage cylinders.
This is a course where you’ll prepare to apply sidemount techniques to technical diving. A PADI Tec Sidemount diver is qualified to conduct technical dives in sidemount gear configurations within the limits of their exist techanical diving training. The purpose of the PADI Tec Sidemount course is to train divers in the use of sidemount gear configurations for technical diving, including those divers who already are certified technical divers using backmount gear configurations or those divers who wish to learn technical diving in sidemount.
What You Will Learn
- Introduction to technical diving
- Managing gas with stage cylinders & deco cylinders
- Setting up & wearing stage cylinders & deco cylinders
- Sidemount diving with stage cylinders & deco cylinders
- Managing out-of-gas problems with stage/deco cylinders in sidemount
NOTE: The course is conducted in full technical sidemount gear, but is not a technical diving course.Book your course Contact us
|Tec Sidemount Diver (Add on) – When integrated into any Tec course||$359.00|
|Tec Sidemount Diver – Does Not Include Equipment||459.00|
- Certified as a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or provide a qualifying certification from another training organization
- Minimum age 18
- Minimum of at least 30 logged dives